Looking for your next book? Here is what everyone else is reading… apparently.
- THE SHACK by William P. YoungMackenzie Allen Philips’ youngest daughter, Missy, has been abducted during a family vacation and evidence that she may have been brutally murdered is found in an abandoned shack deep in the Oregon wilderness. Four years later in the midst of his Great Sadness, Mack receives a suspicious note, apparently from God, inviting him back to that shack for a weekend. Against his better judgment he arrives at the shack on a wintry afternoon and walks back into his darkest nightmare. What he finds there will change Mack’s world forever.
- THE DEVIL’S TRIANGLE by Catherine Coulter and J. T. Ellison
- THE CUTTHROAT by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott
- BIG LITTLE LIES by Liane Moriarty
- THE OBSESSION by Nora Roberts
- A MAN CALLED OVE by Fredrik Backman
- IN THIS GRAVE HOUR by Jacqueline Winspear
- DANGEROUS GAMES by Danielle Steel
- A DOG’S PURPOSE by W. Bruce Cameron
- WITHOUT WARNING by Joel C. Rosenberg
Or maybe you aren’t looking for spirituality/suspense/drama/romance/action/movie-tie-in? In that case, go here to check out the non-fiction best sellers.