A quick look at the best selling authors and books at the start of the new year.
- THE PEOPLE VS. ALEX CROSS by James Patterson
Alex Cross is on the wrong side of the law. Serving a suspension from the force while he awaits trial for murder, Cross has been branded as a trigger-happy cop, another bad apple walking the streets with a gun, an accusation that Cross will do anything to refute. To make himself feel useful again, Cross opens a counseling office in the basement of his home. When his former partner Sampson shows up needing his help, Cross jumps at the chance, even if it may end up costing him what’s left of his career. When a string of young, blonde women go missing, the investigation leads Cross and Sampson to the darkest, most depraved corners of the internet. Struggling to prove his own innocence and uncover the truth lurking online, Cross must risk everything to save his most at-risk patient of all…himself.
- TWO KINDS OF TRUTH by Michael Connelly
- ORIGIN by Dan Brown
- THE WANTED by Robert Crais (NEW)
- TWISTED by Helen Hardt (NEW)
- DARKER by E.L. James
- THE ROOSTER BAR by John Grisham
- THE SUN AND HER FLOWERS by Rupi Kaur
- THE ALICE NETWORK by Kate Quinn (NEW)
- MILK AND HONEY by Rupi Kaur