Do you need to buy a gift for a reader? Or someone who wants to be a reader? Or someone who is not a reader but should be?
Here is a pretty decent place to start for ideas.
- A MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT by David Baldacci (NEW)
FBI Agent Atlee Pine’s life was never the same after her twin sister Mercy was kidnapped–and likely killed–thirty years ago. After a lifetime of torturous uncertainty, Atlee’s unresolved anger finally gets the better of her on the job, and she finds she has to deal with the demons of her past if she wants to remain with the FBI. Atlee and her assistant Carol Blum head back to Atlee’s rural hometown in Georgia to see what they can uncover about the traumatic night Mercy was taken and Pine was almost killed. But soon after Atlee begins her investigation, a local woman is found ritualistically murdered, her face covered with a wedding veil–and the first killing is quickly followed by a second bizarre murder.
- THE GUARDIANS by John Grisham
- WHERE THE CRAWDADS SING by Delia Owens
- TWISTED TWENTY-SIX by Janet Evanovich
- BLUE MOON by Lee Child
- TOM CLANCY: CODE OF HONOR by Marc Cameron (NEW)
- THE GREAT ALONE by Kristin Hannah
- THE DUTCH HOUSE by Ann Patchett
- THE NIGHT FIRE by Michael Connelly
- THE GIVER OF STARS by Jojo Moyes
- OLIVE, AGAIN by Elizabeth Strout
- ROBERT B. PARKER’S ANGEL EYES by Ace Atkins (NEW)
- THE INSTITUTE by Stephen King
- THE TATTOOIST OF AUSCHWITZ by Heather Morris
- THE WATER DANCER by Ta-Nehisi Coates