- DARKER by E. L. James (NEW)
In this second book in her follow-up trilogy, which lets readers experience the original stories from Christian Grey’s perspective, E L James revisits the world of Fifty Shades with a deeper and darker take on the love story that has enthralled millions of readers around the globe. Their scorching, sensual affair ended in heartbreak and recrimination, but Christian Grey cannot get Anastasia Steele out of his mind, or his blood. Determined to win her back, he tries to suppress his darkest desires and his need for complete control, and to love Ana on her own terms. But, even if Christian can overcome all that stands between him and happiness with Ana, can a man so dark and damaged ever hope to keep her?
- THE ROOSTER BAR by John Grisham
- ORIGIN by Dan Brown
- THE MIDNIGHT LINE by Lee Child
- THE PEOPLE VS. ALEX CROSS by James Patterson
- TOM CLANCY POWER AND EMPIRE by Marc Cameron (NEW)
- PAST PERFECT by Danielle Steel (NEW)
- END GAME by David Baldacci
- THE SUN AND HER FLOWERS by Rupi Kaur
- HARDCORE TWENTY-FOUR by Janet Evanovich
- THE CUBAN AFFAIR by Nelson DeMille (NEW)
Retired US Army infantry officer, Daniel Graham MacCormick – “Mac” for short – seems to have a pretty good life, even if his finances are more than a little shaky. At age thirty-five he’s living in Key West, owner of a forty-two-foot charter fishing boat, The Maine. One day, Mac is sitting in the famous Green Parrot Bar in Key West, contemplating his life, and the next he is hired by a beautiful Cuban-American woman named Sara Ortega, hotshot Miami lawyer, Carlos, and a mysterious older Cuban exile, Eduardo Valazquez to help recover sixty million American dollars hidden in Cuba by Sara’s grandfather when he fled Castro’s revolution. With the “Cuban Thaw” underway between Havana and Washington, Carlos, Eduardo, and Sara know it’s only a matter of time before someone finds the stash—by accident or on purpose. And Mac knows if he accepts this job, he’ll walk away rich…or not at all.
- IT by Stephen King
- HAUNTED by James Patterson and James O. Born (NEW)
- A COLUMN OF FIRE by Ken Follett
- TO BE WHERE YOU ARE by Jan Karon (NEW)
- THE GIRL WHO TAKES AN EYE FOR AN EYE by David Lagercrantz
- A LEGACY OF SPIES by John le Carré
- ENEMY OF THE STATE by Kyle Mills
- BEFORE WE WERE YOURS by Lisa Wingate
*Because not everyone is down with the make-believe. For those of you that are though, here’s your list.
- THE GLASS CASTLE by Jeannette Walls
When sober, Jeannette’s brilliant and charismatic father captured his children’s imagination, teaching them physics, geology, and how to embrace life fearlessly. But when he drank, he was dishonest and destructive. Her mother was a free spirit who abhorred the idea of domesticity and didn’t want the responsibility of raising a family. So, the Walls children learned to take care of themselves.
- HILLBILLY ELEGY by J.D. Vance
- ASTROPHYSICS FOR PEOPLE IN A HURRY by Neil deGrasse Tyson
- AL FRANKEN, GIANT OF THE SENATE by Al Franken
- WHY BUDDHISM IS TRUE by Robert Wright
- KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON by David Grann
- TEAM OF RIVALS by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- HELGA’S DIARY by Helga Weiss (NEW)
- DEVIL’S BARGAIN by Joshua Green
- THE BIG LIE by Dinesh D’Souza
Please join us for her visit!