*Because not everyone is down with the make-believe. For those of you that are though, here’s your list.
- THE GLASS CASTLE by Jeannette Walls
When sober, Jeannette’s brilliant and charismatic father captured his children’s imagination, teaching them physics, geology, and how to embrace life fearlessly. But when he drank, he was dishonest and destructive. Her mother was a free spirit who abhorred the idea of domesticity and didn’t want the responsibility of raising a family. So, the Walls children learned to take care of themselves.
- HILLBILLY ELEGY by J.D. Vance
- ASTROPHYSICS FOR PEOPLE IN A HURRY by Neil deGrasse Tyson
- AL FRANKEN, GIANT OF THE SENATE by Al Franken
- WHY BUDDHISM IS TRUE by Robert Wright
- KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON by David Grann
- TEAM OF RIVALS by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- HELGA’S DIARY by Helga Weiss (NEW)
- DEVIL’S BARGAIN by Joshua Green
- THE BIG LIE by Dinesh D’Souza