Why do they call it that? My dog hates this time of year.
- THE LATE SHOW by Michael Connelly
Introducing a new series starring a driven young detective trying to prove herself in the LAPD. Renée Ballard works the night shift in Hollywood. A once up-and-coming detective, she’s been given this beat as punishment after filing a sexual harassment complaint against a supervisor. Each morning she turns her cases over to day shift detectives to finish and take credit for. Until she is given two cases that she can’t just give up at dawn. Against orders and her own partner’s wishes, she works both cases by day while maintaining her shift by night. As the cases entwine they pull her closer to her own demons and make her more determined than ever to hang on to her job no matter what the department throws at her.
- THE WHISTLER by John Grisham
- WILDFIRE by Ilona Andrews (NEW)
- CAMINO ISLAND by John Grisham
- HOUSE OF SPIES by Daniel Silva
- READY PLAYER ONE by Ernest Cline (NEW)
- PARADISE VALLEY by C.J. Box (NEW)
- THE WOMAN IN CABIN 10 by Ruth Ware
- THE LYING GAME by Ruth Ware (NEW)
- THE MOORES ARE MISSING by James Patterson and others (NEW)